After the release of the medical grade DC/DC converters MDS01/02, MDD/01/02, and MDD15/20 series, MEAN WELL is now launching the new 3W/6W single output MDS03/06 and dual output MDD03/06 series. The key features of these four new series include: 1.25”x0.8” miniature footprint, 4:1 ultra-wide input range, -40~+90°C wide operating temperature, <5μA low leakage current, and compliance with 2×MOPP/4KVac/6KVdc reinforced isolation. With the IEC60601-1 medical safety standard certification, the MDS03/06 and MDD03/06 are suitable for enhancing medical system isolation level and reducing patient contact leakage current for applications such as electrosurgical unit, oxygen monitor, clinical mobile station, surgical room display, and oral care equipment.
MEAN WELL already have very complete AC/DC medical product line. With the release of these four series, the DC/DC converter product line will be more complete to complement the medical product line as a whole. MEAN WELL is able to provide complete power solution for system level AC/DC + DC/DC two-level design requirements.
• 1.25〞x 0.8〞industry-standard footprint and pin assignment
• 4:1 ultra-wide input range
• Approval: IEC60601-1 (2×MOPP)
• Ultra-low patient contact leakage < 5μA
• 4KVac/6Kvdc reinforced isolation
• -40 ~ +90℃ ultra-wide operating temperature range
• Protections: Short circuit / Overload
• Dimensions: 31.8 x 20.8 x 12.2mm
• 3 years warranty